Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Trying to cut down your grocery bill?

       Let my just tell you, I despise grocery shopping. Not only is it intensely annoying to try to fit kids and groceries in the cart,but it is also intensely annoying to spend ridiculous amounts of money on a boring thing like food and basic supplies. And, let me just tell you, I am no good at couponing. (is that even a word?) It requires time and organization, of which, I have neither. Even when I do manage to scrounge up a few coupons, I forget to use them, or they have some reason in small black writing why it doesn't apply to my purchase. Maybe I should take a class on it, or maybe I'm just a coupon simpleton.
      Anyway, however lacking my coupon skills are, I do know how to boil water...and that my dears, will save you money on your grocery bill. How? Make your own laundry soap!


     I get all of that soap for about ten minutes worth of work and only a couple dollars! You can find the recipe here. Really, if I can do it, I'm fairly sure you can too.
Have a happy Monday!

Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

4 comments:

  1. I would love to hear more ideas on how to save on grocery bills. I am going to try this one out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too can't stand grocery shopping *but I am thankful for the money to pay for them*!! I'll have to check out the link on detergent. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Online Groceries shopping is a great way to get your monthly shopping done, right from the comfort of your chair. You get access to wide varieties, you save time; you also save the hurdle of walking from store to store looking for the items you need. Not to mention the money saved on all the fuel costs in getting to and back from the store. buy online grocery in south Africa

    ReplyDelete