Monday, July 18, 2011

Ruffled Pacifier clips


     Have you ever noticed pacifier clips in stores? They are ugly, and expensive...at least the ones I saw were. I'm not paying five dollars for something I can make a lot cuter and cheaper myself. Five minutes is all it took to make these.
       I grabbed some ruffled ribbon from my stash and four clips.


     I cut the ribbon 16 inches long.


     Hem the ends.


     Loop one end through the clip and sew it.


     Fold over the other end and put in a snap so that the snap is going through two layers of ribbon.


     Put the second snap at the very end so it snaps into a small loop.


      Soooo much better than a cheesy store bought one!




"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ." Phillippians 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment