It's Fall! It's time for pumpkin spice coffee, boots, and warm colors. Too bad I'm still having to use my imagination to get that Fall feeling here in the sunny south. Ah well, we'll get there...around December or so. Anyway, I though I'd show a few seasonal updates I've made to my shop. Each photo is numbered, and below the pictures are the links to the tutorials so you can make you're own! Keep in mind, these particular items are just updates of old tutorials. For a few items, the tutorials are yet to come...keep an eye out!
- Blue Sequin Headband
- Blue and Burgundy Floral Headband
- Burgundy and Gold Sling Bag
- Blue and Burgundy Floral Top
- Khaki Maxi Skirt with Side Slits - Tutorial to come
- Drop Elastic Waist Dress
- Silver Sequin Clutch - Tutorial to come
- Brown Suede Clutch - Tutorial to come
- Black and Silver Chain Headband
- Burgundy Turban Knot Headband
- Asymmetrical Hem Striped Skirt
- Sparkly Cream Gathered Dolman Sleeve Top
- Yellow/Brown Ruffled Scarf
Like I mentions above, everything is available for purchase via my shop, and the two tops are available at AJ's Boutique. I'd love to do a blazer as well, but right now I just don't have the time. Preparing to move while running a shop, with two little ones in tow is taking just about every second for the present. Have you been doing any wardrobe updates for the new season?
1 Thessalonians 5:24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.