1. This blazer which I managed to find for a ridiculously low price and purchased in both black and khaki. (In store is always cheaper than online for some odd reason) I do adore a good deal.
2. This little saying, which I pretty much just need to stamp on my forehead.
3. This recipe which I found on Pinterest...and made...and ate way too much of. Proceed at your own risk.
4. The fact that my three year old walked up to me with her night gown wrapped around her waist and announced..."Mamma, if you cut the sleeves off of this you can make me a skirt!"...truly a girl after my own heart. Of course, I might not think its so cute when she's about 5 years older, and starts chopping up her clothes without asking! Hmm...maybe I should be more careful about which projects of mine she watches me do!
5. This little girls dress. Too cute. A little past my sewing skill level, but something to aspire too.
Have a happy weekend!
Psalms 37:7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: