Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Favorites - The Color Orange.

Rust
     
     Well it's about that time again, the time when I get a new color obsession. Meet the color orange.

Pinned Image

     This color pallet, is just perfect. In fact, I'm wearing a shirt right now that has these exact colors, and it is fantastic. I love the natural, rustic tones of these colors together.

perfect combinations

    This dress positively makes me want to go by bolts and bolts of orange chiffon, and sew all sorts of long flowy dresses with it. 

flow

    Orange door anyone?

attractive

    Add a pop of color to an outfit with a fun orange accessory, like this bag.

orange tote-love

     The touches of orange in this room make it seem so airy and fresh.

tangerine chairs

     What's your favorite color for this summer? Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

 Psalms 139:1-2   O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me
Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.  
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wooohooo! I love orange! It is probably my favorite color. I have a cantalope colored kitchen, and my family room is painted dreamsicle orange. It is my favorite room on a dreary cloudy day. Yeah for orange!

    ReplyDelete