Monday, November 28, 2011

33 Days 'till Christmas! - Ornament Inspiration

      I just love Christmas. LOVE it! Hands down, it is the best time of year. I love what it stands for, the lights, the decorations, the music, the candy canes, the peppermint mochas at Starbucks, the pretty wrapping paper, glitter everywhere...sigh, I love Christmas. Expect an overload of Christmas related posts until the 25th of December rolls around...if anything puts me in the mood to make things, its Christmas!
     One thing I really like to do every year is to make ornaments for our own tree and to give away. I thought I'd share a list I have started of ornament making tutorials out there, in case you want to give some a try. Links are below each picture.









      I just love to see how creative people are! Most of the above ornament were made from recycled materials or things you would most likely have on hand. Now, go find your own trash and turn it into a Christmas treasure!


Jeremiah 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 

Linking to:









No comments:

Post a Comment